Specialized Medical & Health Services Tax Considerations
Doctors, dentists, chiropractors, veterinarians, and health care providers often require special financial reports and planning services. As a medical-related clinic or health private practice, you have unique business considerations such as medical and dental equipment costs, employee compensation and benefits, malpractice insurance, as well as managing personal wealth and business operations. ARR & Co’s medical practice CPA services ensure you maintain the financial soundness for your practice while achieving your personal long-term financial goals.
Medical Practice Accounting Services
Our proven track record in the healthcare industry relies upon a holistic financial management approach. ARR & Co blends accounting and tax services, strategic business planning, tax compliance, and projections to avoid unnecessary surprises. We are a high-touch CPA firm with a team that’s dedicated to your success.
Our medical and health services CPA expertise includes:
- Proactive guidance on structuring or restructuring your practice to enhance operating efficiency, tax implications, and investment opportunities.
- Advise on improving cash flow and operations by reviewing your billing and collection policies.
- Review short-term and long-term goals and create financial plans for achievement.
- Profit maximization strategies including collections, medical staff compensation, and practice valuation.
- Merger and acquisition of other practices.
Accounting For All Types of Health Service Businesses
The medical and health service environment undergoes frequent changes including expanding regulations, decreasing reimbursements, and responding to fluctuating markets. We can help you grow your business and analyze financial risk with proactive accounting support. Our team — that includes certified CPAs, specialized accountants, and service administrators — helps clients, including:
- Medical doctors
- Physical therapists
- Other health service providers or practices
Whether you have a private practice or are part of a larger healthcare partnership, We can help you navigate the latest tax laws and business planning strategies.
On Call Advisory Services
Do you have the necessary checks and balances in place for your medical or health practice? What financial opportunities are available for long-term growth? How can you reduce tax liability while growing profitability? These are just some of the questions we can answer for you. Benefit from our 30+ years of experience to get the answers exactly when you need them.